Who is our community?
At Liverpool Boys High School our community consists of: :
- Families and friends of the students
- Local business and organisations
- Local primary and high schools
- Members of the local area
Community Liaison Officer (CLO)
Mrs Hormis is available Mon-Wed.
The CLO job role includes:
- Working across schools to facilitate joint projects
- Design and implement parent workshops and information sessions
- Organise and host Parent Cafes
- Provide support for financial assistance & BYOD
- Assist with family partnership activities
- Work with refugee parents and newly arrived parents
- Liaise with the Police Liaison
- Work with members of staff as a link with the local community and organisations
If you need any support or have questions please contact Mrs Hormis on 0437 701 898 or RosaMaria.Hormis@det.nsw.edu.au
Community Partnership Officer (CPO)
Ms Khoury's role at Liverpool Boys High School is to support the school in the creation and maintenance of partnerships across the broad community including businesses, Non-Government Agencies, primary schools and other educational institutes.
The CPO job role includes:
- Working in collaboration with the CLO & teachers to identify the needs of our students and school
- Coordinate excursions relevant to student learning
- Work with the Careers Advisor to assist students with employment prospects
- Working collegially with members of staff as a link with the local community
- Create real world opportunities for students to enhance their learning experience
- Organising Whole School Exhibitions and events which promote student learning
- Working towards involving our students in the local community for example: Liverpool City Council, Street University, Westfield and Liverpool Plaza etc
If you would like to discuss opportunities for partnership or have any questions please contact Ms Khoury on 0436 615 290 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Tucker is available everyday to work with our students.
As Careers Advisor, Mrs Tucker can assist students in discovering their career interests, assist in organising work experience, applying for TAFE (technical and further education) courses, school based apprenticeship and traineeships (SBATs) and provide information on TAFE and university options and more.
Mrs Tucker is supported by Ms Jessica Penny, our Careers Liasion Officer. Please come and visit Mrs Tucker & Ms Penny in the Careers Office (old Breakfast Club room) to find out what support they can offer you.
Head Teacher- Community
Mrs Stanton works with in the Community Team at Liverpool Boys High School that supports our community.
Mrs Stanton's major roles at the school are:
- providing opportunities for the community to engage, support and enhance the learning of our students
- provide improved communication methods for our community
- provide mentoring opportunities for our students through our community
- support the implementation of BYOD